This week we’re discussing the power of forgiveness. This is such an important area in achieving greater well-being. Forgiveness is, at its core, about freedom and moving forward in life, wiser and unencumbered.
Today we’re going to be looking at several different ways that the power of forgiveness can operate in our lives, and thus vastly improve our lives.
In this episode:
- How we harm ourselves when we won’t forgive
- The way lack of forgiveness manifests in our physical bodies
- How we release victimhood and regain our power
- How the inability to forgive attaches you to the person you won’t forgive
- How forgiveness heals karmic relationships
- How to discern the deeper meaning and potential for growth in the situations requiring forgiveness
- How unforgiveness robs us of the creative potential of the present moment
- How we perpetuate cycles of undesirable circumstances
- How to cultivate the skill to be in the world, but not of it
- How to work in consciousness and with energy to liberate ourselves and heal across time and space
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
And if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be deeply grateful if you would leave me a review over on iTunes as well. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in and read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you so much!