I hope you’re ready to rev up some good vibes and happiness in your life, as today I have a special guest joining us, and she is going to help us to do just that.
My guest is Deborah Ann Davis. Deborah is an award-winning author, speaker, and Parenting Skills Coach with over three decades of experience in middle and high school education.
Today I’m picking Deborah’s brains to find out how we can “get our happy on”, because we can all use more happiness!
In this episode:
- How we can take charge of our own happiness
- Proven ways that we can get our happy on
- Simple techniques to generate happy hormones no matter what’s going on
- How parents can help their kids feel more comfortable emotionally during these trying times
- Reframing what’s going on with the world pandemic
- What the heck is the new normal?
- Get your free ebook, How to Get Your Happy On
DEBORAH'S OTHER BOOKS:
- How To Keep Your Daughter From Slamming the Door
- Fairly Safe - A Love of Fairs Tale
- Fairly Certain - A Love of Fairs Tale
- Email: email@example.com
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
And if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be deeply grateful if you would leave me a review over on iTunes as well. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in and read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you so much!