Use store bought cheese fondue to bring variety to your pizza repertoire.
- Veggies of your choice: courgette, mushroom, onion, artichoke, tomato, olives, garlic, etc.
- One pizza base – see Pizza Dough With Added Gluten Flour
- Ready-made cheese fondue, about 150g for a 12″ pizza
- Top your stretched dough with the vegetables that need to cook the longest, and bake on high heat for a few minutes until the pizza is nearly ready.
- Add the cheese fondue in blobs on top of the veggies, and then top with remaining quick-cooking veg like tomatoes and olives.
- Cook for another couple of minutes until the cheese fondue is just melted.
I have kept the method fairly vague, as I use a dedicated pizza oven that cooks a pizza rapidly. Use your regular method, but definitely add the cheese after the main veggies are pretty much cooked.
See my recipe for Pizza Dough With Added Gluten Flour for an in depth method of making and stretching the dough.